A wedding coordinator is a must at every wedding, not only do they help plan your special day but they take all the stress off your shoulders and allow you to focus on what's important. They can create that one of a kind Texas Wedding that you have always dreamed of.
The Right Coordinator
Make sure you choose the right person for the job, there are many people out there saying they are wedding coordinators, don't believe everyone. A wedding Pinterest board and a backyard wedding does not give you the title of a wedding coordinator. Here are some tips to help you choose the right person.
- Schedule interviews and not just one. This is an important day so interview a handful of people.
- Ask to see a portfolio of past events they have organized
- References, references, references!!! References are so important, this will give you a insight in past events from the client.
- If needed and if it's an option, go to one of your coordinators events, you will be able to see them in action.
A Coordinators Duties
Every coordinator has a list of duties she/he is responsible for. From helping you with a budget, finding the right venue, to making sure you get the best vendors for your wedding.
- Making a detailed timeline of important steps to that big day
- Scheduling photo sessions
- Getting the right flowers, cake, linens, music, favors, and food vendors
These are just a few of they things your wedding coordinator is responsible for.
Don't let the stress and worries of planning a wedding turn you into a bridezilla. Hire a wedding coordinator and make every minute memorable. Remember this is a day of love and happiness.